Historic Pier 70 - San Francisco Development Project

   
 
   
Location: Located on the south side of 20th Street.

siteplan-icon
Flyer

siteplan-icon

Architectural
Drawings
Available
Upon Request

Architect: Civil Engineer D. E. Melliss designed and completed the Eastern portion in 1885 and the Western portion in 1886. Charles Peter Weeks designed the Concrete Connector building in 1914.
Floors/Size:

Three potential tenant spaces: 113 East and 113 West both measure Approx. 57,000 RSF, totaling Approx. 114,000. Building 114 measures approximately 22,000 sf total, (16,000 RSF ground and 6,000 RSF mezzanine). 113 also includes an 11,000 SF publicly accessible atrium.

Building History: Originally, the western portion of this two-block long unreinforced brick industrial structure contained a machine shop, while the eastern portion contained blacksmith and boiler shops. The connector building joined the two structures in 1914. By 1945, all of Building 113 served as a machine shop. Building 114 served as the Foundry Furnace Building.
Future Use: After substantial seismic upgrades, Building 113 will be used as light industrial/flex space with ancillary office, retail and showroom uses, while Building 114 will remain a separate space for light manufacturing with ancillary office and retail. The center of Building 113 will become a publically accessible lobby with retail support, and will serve as a passageway to an exterior courtyard.